Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ay Zindagi...

Friends are packing up and leaving for jobs elsewhere. Then there are some who'll just be entering this big bad world of ours..... For quite some time now i've wanted things to stay as they were.... all night studies, partying with friends whenever i want....

But now all of us have graduated, and there'll be no more scramming for lectures in the early morning, or hanging out at the cafeteria or the library, or long walks around the campus... I just came face to face with this reality when i was advising one of my juniors, a very close friend of mine, on life after graduation. When I met Gaurav, Imran, Kishan, Padma, Schazeb (to name a few!) yesterday, the feeling had just started sinking in. I mean, I can no longer just come to IGIDR to meet all of you guyz! All of you, at IGIDR, and at Ruia and MU, have given me some of the most memorable moments in my life.........

.....

Comments:
Imran...i would never forget that time in my life... that 1 year we spent in the hostel...

i just wanna thank god for giving me such an endearing friend...

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?